10 months ago with 42 notes
Speak Now era
July 20th, 2010 to August 13th, 2012.
10 months ago with 404 notes
I’m in my room it’s a typical tuesday night, I’m listening to the kind of music Jake Gyllenhaal doesn’t like
10 months ago with 422 notes
According to Mike Danger…
- Taylor might be touring this winter, early 2013
- The Song is about a break up, but it’s not sad
- Words that describe it: Upbeat, Pop, Fun, Clever, Sassy, Angry
- Mad, but fun.
- Very Pop - but theres also a Country MIx
- Taylor will perform her song on her webcast Monday
- It could be a huge hit, her biggest most mass appeal
- Radio gets Taylor’s new song on Tuesday
- Sounds like early Avril Lavinge
- So personal - it had to be written by her
- Not a dance song
- A lot of ‘Never’ in the song - possibly in the chorus.
- A line about “ the guy not liking her music and liking indie rock better.”
- Reminds him of Mean, Opposite of Eyes Open
- Main instrument is guitar
- It’s around 3 minutes
- Acoustic at the beginning
- A line like ‘never ever get back together”
- About an on/off relationship
10 months ago with 644 notes
christmas has been rescheduled to monday.
10 months ago with 229 notes
10 months ago with 704 notes
10 months ago with 139 notes
10 months ago with 126 notes